Mosey's Cantina in Haines Alaska
Mosey’s is an authentic New Mexican restaurant operated seasonally (March 1st – October 1st) located in beautiful Haines, Alaska.
Martha and Thad Stewart opened business in 2006 in a renovated house in the historic district of Fort Seward. The restaurant has a strong local following and has an excellent reputation for its delicious food and an inviting atmosphere. Mosey’s offers the opportunity to own a thriving and growing business while pursuing the Alaskan Dream!
- One block up from the Port Chilkoot Cruise Ship Dock
- Within Fort Seward Historic District
- View of the Haines Boat Harbor and Portage Cove
- 2400 sq. ft. two-story building with a wrap around porch on 1/4 acre lot
- One bedroom apartment above restaurant with outdoor porch, remodeled kitchen and bathroom
- Plenty of parking
- Dining room seats 36 with additional seating for 24 outside
- Turn-key operation with all permits and D.E.C requirements in place
- has grown 15-20% per year since opening in 2006
- Recent upgrades in electrical and plumbing service
- Fully operational kitchen with all equipment included
- Beautiful gardens, private back yard, walking distance to all amenities.
- Beer and wine license
- All supplies and furnishings associated with the restaurant
(Terms available upon request)
- Please visit our website at MoseysCantina.com
- Read reviews of the restaurant at Fodors Alaska and Lonely Planet.
- Read about “our story” at….www.alaskatravelmagazine.com “Bringing the heat to Alaska: A tale of chili to chillier”